European CO2 Jet Cannon
The ultimate IBIZA effect, that is the CO2 Jet and CO2 Cannon, the rush of the instant gratifying CO2 plume as the solenoid releases in a split second and that addictive noise is followed by the CO2 Jet gas cloud. The CO2 Jet is the effect that cools down your scene and your dance floor with instant, cold smoke. Simultaneously produces the characteristic CO2 sound.
The CO2 Jet is very easy to use and easy to install. It can be attached to the truss, mounted via it’s inbuilt thread to a stand or adaptor set or set on a bottom plate directly on the floor, harnessing it’s industry leading sturdy rubber feet for minimisation of unit movement during operation.
The Jet is controlled either via DMX/Switchpack or with a manual “trigger” button via one of our single or 4 channel operation modules. As a stand alone unit it is activated via the Powercon input. When you turn the power on, it shoots out smoke and when power is turned off it stops. Several devices can easily be paired by connecting them to the same power outlet & linking the powercon’s. If you have a complex set-up, take a look at our Powercon Distribution modules that can send your control feed to all corners of your venue.
The CO2 Jet is coupled with a high pressure hose & quick-fit European grade cylinder attachment with optional bleed valve (sold as accessories) to a CO2 tank (locally sourced).
FEATURES OF THE CO2 JET
- Finally a fully reliable CO2 Jet.
- Small but very powerful . Makes CO2 plumes 8m high.
- Manufactured with a fully european valve.
- CO2 output with adjustable angle without need of extra base.
- Expandable output to double nozzle to duplicate the effect.
- Equipped with fast copuler system.
- Neutrik Powercon connectors (cable not included).
- Linkable to other units wit Powercon connector.
- DMX controllable through a DMX switch.
- Hangable with a clamp or by multiple points.
- REF : JET
- SIZE : 24,5 x 20,5 x 21 cm
- WEIGHT : 3,85 KG
- VOLTAGE IN : 220V-240 AC 50HZ (110V AC 60HZ version also avaliable).
- NOMINAL POWER : 20W
- MAX. INPUT PRESSURE : 200 BAR / 2900 PSI
CO2 Jet Accessories & Configurations
The CO2 Jet can be configured and purchased exactly as your requirements seek. We offer a range of hose lengths to suit, quick-fit CO2 bottle adapters, safety chains & transport bags for both The CO2 Pistol & CO2 Hose(S) to suit.
This product is for the CO2 Jet as a stand-alone item with no accessories or cabling included.